3 new beats

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

certifiedbeatz

3 new beats

Post by certifiedbeatz » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:22 am

Another summer full of beats from certifiedbeatz here are 3 new beats take a listen, if you like them go to the site and purchase. Leave links and feedback we all do this for the love and of course a few chips.Mean to beMy lifeRelaxThanks for your supportTy Blak producer from Certifiedbeatz

mojobone
King of the World
King of the World

Re: 3 new beats

Post by mojobone » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 am

I'm pretty sure that posting audio commercials for your beats website is considered Spam, but I'm in a generous mood today, so I'll give you some feedback:Mean To Be: The low end is muddy and uncontrolled; too much bass EQ, maybe? Rhythmically solid in terms of the basic beat, but the ear candy sounds pretty lo-res, maybe an artistic choice.My Life: cleaner and less cluttered in the low mids; you might want to re-think posting samples from copyrighted materials.I think the funky worm might be a bit dated by now, and so is the underlying beat. Much more cohesive than the first, though.Relax: I've definitely heard this sample before, but I like the sci-fi horror movie sound at the beginning.All three: I think you should make the effort to get your message to line up with your beats rather than stick the same ugly over-reverbed muddy sounding sample into all three-it makes some tight but dated beats sound sloppy.Welcome to Taxi.
The Straight Stuff; Roots, Rock & Soul

http://twangfu.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/mojo_bone

certifiedbeatz

Re: 3 new beats

Post by certifiedbeatz » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 am

Thanks for the review.The beats sounds dated? It is just the same old stuff you hear on the radio is to easy to make and is to many out there making it.Thanks again I will fix the voice over it does sound like crap