BLUE MOUNTAIN MIST

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

restlesswriters

BLUE MOUNTAIN MIST

Post by restlesswriters » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:16 pm

Hi Folks,I finally took the plunge and joined last night, then saw this forum had been swept clean today. So, I thought I'd "celebrate" and post a song!BLUE MOUNTAIN MIST (Country, Male/Female Singer)Copyright 2004/Stan Simons ASCAP [V1] They finally made love, in the blue mountain mistAnd it was so tender, just like their first kissA honeymoon weekend, soon grew into a monthAnd it makes her shiver, to remember his touch Now the light in the hall's, on all night longShe waits up for him, alone by the phoneThe tears in her eyes, sting like a hard rainAnd those memories, only add to her pain [Chorus] And that BLUE MOUNTAIN MISTDoesn't matter much nowLike the promises he made When they said their vows THE BLUE MOUNTAIN MISTCan’t cover his sinIt just hangs in the hillsIn a war she can’t win [V2] The video she left, will show she’s knownAbout his secret life, and the things he's doneThose nights he said, he'd worked “overtime”<br>Were captured on tape, by her private eye Now the light in the hall's, on all night longHe waits and wonders, if she'll come back homeThe tears in his eyes, sting like a cold rainAnd he knows he's the only, one he can blame [Lift/Transition to minor key] He sits in a room, that once was a homeShe’s found new love, and he’s all aloneAlone with her picture, and the cold realityHe's reaped the harvest, of his evil seeds [Chorus] And THE BLUE MOUNTAIN MISTDoesn't matter much nowLike the promises he madeWhen they said their vows THE BLUE MOUNTAIN MISTCan’t cover his sinIt just keeps his world wetWithout, ...and within [Tag] Memories, ...they're all that's leftAs they hang in the airLike, ...THE BLUE MOUNTAIN MISThttp://www.RestlessWriters.com...Hits Before They Happen!

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: BLUE MOUNTAIN MIST

Post by walter327 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:10 pm

I'd really like to hear this one. Nice lyrics and presentation. I get mad just thinking about any guy that could do that to his wife, or vice versa.
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....