Clean Energy Ad Campaign (TAXI #S100204AR)

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

cardell
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Clean Energy Ad Campaign (TAXI #S100204AR)

Post by cardell » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 pm

ECLECTIC ALT ROCK SONGS a la Modest Mouse, Deathcab for Cutie, The Flaming Lips, etc., needed by a major Media Company based in the UK whose clients include major Ad, Film and TV companies including Amazon, Nokia, ABC, Virgin Megastores, MGM, Showtime, etc. They are working specifically on a Clean Energy Ad Campaign for mid-2010. Your music will be featured in an ad for a multi-national group and industry leader providing energy and improving the living standards across the globe. There is a licensing fee along with back-end royalties and the licensing deal is non-exclusive, worldwide, in perpetuity. This is an excellent opportunity!! Vocal and instrumental presentation must be top-notch! Broadcast quality is needed (excellent sounding home recordings are fine.) Please submit one to three songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received by Thursday, February 4, 2010.
TAXI # S100204AR

I'm well underway with a submission for this one but...I'm wondering if I should create a 'full blown' song or just a short 1 minute jingle version.

You see, if I produce a full song, I'll slowly build the arrangement, write more lyrics and spread out the musical hooks throughout. Alternatively, I'll just hit it with everything in a neat 1 minute jingle package.

Stuart
Cardell Music
Image Image
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Clean Energy Ad Campaign (TAXI #S100204AR)

Post by Casey H » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Because the said SONGS and didn't specify anything otherwise, I recommend submitting full blown songs. It's a pretty high bar listing too so you want to really show off your songwriting and production skill all around.

Good luck!
Casey :)

cardell
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Clean Energy Ad Campaign (TAXI #S100204AR)

Post by cardell » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks Casey! I took your advise and created (and submitted) an entire song. In retrospect, I feel like this listing may have been a little too ambitious for me...but I learned a lot just by doing it. :)

Did anyone else submit to this listing?

Stuart
Cardell Music
Image Image
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix