Collaboration with producers/composers

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MikeMathis

Collaboration with producers/composers

Post by MikeMathis » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:06 am

Hello Taxi Family!

I don't have any forwards using taxi tbh, I'm still trying figure out how to get instrumentals placed. I'm an upcoming producer, I play piano and drums as well but due to me being deployed in the Middle East all I have is my laptop. I'm open to work with anyone and hopefully gain some knowledge especially using Taxi. If I don't respond in a timely manner it's because we are on 2 different sides of the clock. You can reach me on Instagram @MikeMathis_

I'm looking forward from hearing from you guys!!!

CTWF
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Collaboration with producers/composers

Post by CTWF » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:26 am

MikeMathis wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:06 am
Hello Taxi Family!

I don't have any forwards using taxi tbh, I'm still trying figure out how to get instrumentals placed. I'm an upcoming producer, I play piano and drums as well but due to me being deployed in the Middle East all I have is my laptop. I'm open to work with anyone and hopefully gain some knowledge especially using Taxi. If I don't respond in a timely manner it's because we are on 2 different sides of the clock. You can reach me on Instagram @MikeMathis_

I'm looking forward from hearing from you guys!!!
Hey Mike

Do you have anything we can listen to? :)

Thanks,
Tom
https://soundcloud.com/ctwf Optimizing the beat... O|°_°|O

CTWF
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Collaboration with producers/composers

Post by CTWF » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Nice lo-fi vibe. 8-) Female vocalizations not entirely PG! :lol: End is cut short, I guess the track goes on? If it was submitted like this, that would not really work.
Again, nice lo-fi feel. I like it!

What can I say - I am an old geezer producer who is new to the game but already stuck in his ways and tries to keep an open mind anyway! :lol: Not many forwards in 2.5 year TAXI, but I am only now starting to use the right tools (e.g. a DAW :roll: ). Here is one of my newer vocal productions with CourtneyB.

Tom

https://soundcloud.com/ctwf Optimizing the beat... O|°_°|O