For all you cat lovers

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

For all you cat lovers

Post by jchitty » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:28 am

For anyone who loves cats as much as I do, you can probably identify with this...it's an oldy as far as You Tube's go, but a goody anyway:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTe ... re=related

linziellen
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: For all you cat lovers

Post by linziellen » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey Chits, I had a good laugh -I love cats...I also love dogs...look Is that you singing???http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6tGHs2S ... nseLindsey

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 am

This proves my point about this board becoming a social networking message board as opposed to a serious place for the exchange of musical views and ideas.Why don't you take this stuff to the Mothers Union or the knitting circle not The Knitting Circle unless of course that's your thing.It ain't mine.

linziellen
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by linziellen » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 am

Hello Johnny...then I hope you didn't watch it Point taken, I will zip it.Lindsey

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:44 am

The video uses a classic Bob Dylan song.

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by ernstinen » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:42 am

Apr 26, 2008, 3:28am, johnnydean1 wrote:This proves my point about this board becoming a social networking message board as opposed to a serious place for the exchange of musical views and ideas.Why don't you take this stuff to the Mothers Union or the knitting circle not The Knitting Circle unless of course that's your thing.It ain't mine.Johnny, did ya get out of the wrong side of bed, my friend? Besides, my favorite magazine is "Family Circle Easy Knitting Magazine." It's a warm, relaxing hobby. My wife gets "Easy Riders" to balance out our relationship.Oh, here's a picture of MY cat:**************She's put on a little weight since I took this photo. Isn't she adorable, though?Ern

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:51 am

Apr 26, 2008, 4:42am, ernstinen wrote:Apr 26, 2008, 3:28am, johnnydean1 wrote:This proves my point about this board becoming a social networking message board as opposed to a serious place for the exchange of musical views and ideas.Why don't you take this stuff to the Mothers Union or the knitting circle not The Knitting Circle unless of course that's your thing.It ain't mine.Johnny, did ya get out of the wrong side of bed, my friend? Besides, my favorite magazine is "Family Circle Easy Knitting Magazine." It's a warm, relaxing hobby. My wife gets "Easy Riders" to balance out our relationship.Oh, here's a picture of MY cat:**************She's put on a little weight since I took this photo. Isn't she adorable, though?Ern Let me know if she?????has any kittens ern and I will have one!!!! Meanwhile the board gets more amateurish by the minute.

milfus
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by milfus » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:20 am

god forbid people hang out in the hang out forum, thats so unprofessionaleveryone focus on your craft till you are completely isolated and bitterjust an observation, snarky comments are actually less productive than a funny post that boosts morale, you do have to enter the threads after all, its not like they are holes you fall inthe more you know
in the time of trumpets and guitars, there was an oboe

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by ernstinen » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:22 am

Apr 26, 2008, 4:51am, johnnydean1 wrote:Meanwhile the board gets more amateurish by the minute.Yup, It's going to the dogs. I've got a puppy if ya want one, Johnny!Ern

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:53 am

Apr 26, 2008, 5:20am, milfus wrote:god forbid people hang out in the hang out forum, thats so unprofessionaleveryone focus on your craft till you are completely isolated and bitterjust an observation, snarky comments are actually less productive than a funny post that boosts morale, you do have to enter the threads after all, its not like they are holes you fall inthe more you knowGet someone to show you where your CAPS key is so your posts don't look as amateurish as their content.