Going Legit (or, a request for current recommendations on building an in-the-box studio)

Tell Your Friends about Gear that you love

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Pvgeldrop
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Going Legit (or, a request for current recommendations on building an in-the-box studio)

Post by Pvgeldrop » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:20 am

Paulie wrote:
As far as synths go, Nexus is awesome for EDM. A new player is Lethal, it came out last year and they are giving away all of their sound banks through July of this year. So far they've released ten of them.
I was looking into Nexus this week, but found the price a little too much (to be honest, I was looking at the whole + $4000,- package. Settled for a EDM Kontak library by StudioLinkedVST for $149,-. Nevertheless, I'm adding the basic version of Nexus to the collection later this month; easy and good sound straight from the start, especially if you're not too keen on twiddling oscillators and filters constantly like myself.

Edit: Though, looking at Lethal and the free expansion offer.. that might be worth looking into further.. thanks Paulie!
Paul van Geldrop

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/paulvangeldrop
Twitter: @OhIsDatZo

andygabrys
Total Pro
Total Pro
Location: Summerland, BC by way of Santa Fe, Chilliwack, Boston, NYC

Re: Going Legit (or, a request for current recommendations on building an in-the-box studio)

Post by andygabrys » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Pvgeldrop wrote: Edit: Though, looking at Lethal and the free expansion offer.. that might be worth looking into further.. thanks Paulie!
looks like its 20% off right now with coupon code EASTER2017

http://www.lethalaudio.com