In Limbo

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

User avatar
davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 3961
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:10 am
Gender: Male
Location: Aylesby, England
Contact:

In Limbo

Post by davekershaw » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:38 am

Not much happening this end.

I've got several songs written with part lyrics.
Some songs part recorded but on hold due to lack of lyrics.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm no lyricist; but hey, neither is Elton John, so I don't feel so bad.

If anyone's got some lyrics they want putting to music, or that might fit the melodies I've already got
then please pm me so I can get something moving. ;)

Cheers.

byllsong
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:17 am
Gender: Male
Location: Bahamas
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by byllsong » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 am

Hey, Dave
After seeing the title of your post,
I checked and found out that the Pope discontinued Limbo several years ago. :o :shock:
Sooo...if there is no longer a Limbo...where are you. :?:

On another note, I have been trying to update and piece together music and lyric from my past works.
Music comes alot easier than lyrics.
I sense that I am going thru a growth process that will bear fruit in time, at a higher level...
...but in the meantime, I'm enjoying the journey. :)
Billy
Billy

User avatar
Cruciform
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 11:24 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sunshine Coast, Australia
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by Cruciform » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

If you would like doom/industrial metal lyrics with a christian bent, I'm happy to help but I don't know how commercial it would be! :lol:

User avatar
davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 3961
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:10 am
Gender: Male
Location: Aylesby, England
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by davekershaw » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:12 am

byllsong wrote:Hey, Dave
After seeing the title of your post,
I checked and found out that the Pope discontinued Limbo several years ago. :o :shock:
Sooo...if there is no longer a Limbo...where are you. :?:
It's my own special Limbo Billy! :D

User avatar
davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 3961
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:10 am
Gender: Male
Location: Aylesby, England
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by davekershaw » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:16 am

Cruciform wrote:If you would like doom/industrial metal lyrics with a christian bent, I'm happy to help but I don't know how commercial it would be! :lol:
I'm game!
If you've got some ready, send 'em on!! :D

User avatar
michael11
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1414
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by michael11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:58 am

Look to the Abbey Road webam Dave and ask for

Help!


and don't tell me


You Can't Do That.


just a little advice


From Me To You.




:D :D :D :D :D
All's Well That Ends Well



www.michaelgaughan.rocks

User avatar
davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 3961
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:10 am
Gender: Male
Location: Aylesby, England
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by davekershaw » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:34 am

michael11 wrote:Look to the Abbey Road webam Dave and ask for

Help!

and don't tell me

You Can't Do That.

just a little advice

From Me To You.

:D :D :D :D :D
Thanks Michael.

I Feel Fine

It Won't Be Long

Because

With A Little Help From My Friends

Something

will

Come Together

Let It Be

and

Do You Want To Know a Secret?

Everybody's Got Somethinmg To Hide, Except Me And My Monkey

Good Day Sunshine

The End :D

User avatar
michael11
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1414
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by michael11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 am

davekershaw wrote:
michael11 wrote:Look to the Abbey Road webam Dave and ask for

Help!

and don't tell me

You Can't Do That.

just a little advice

From Me To You.

:D :D :D :D :D
Thanks Michael.

I Feel Fine

It Won't Be Long

Because

With A Little Help From My Friends

Something

will

Come Together

Let It Be

and

Do You Want To Know a Secret?

Everybody's Got Somethinmg To Hide, Except Me And My Monkey

Good Day Sunshine

The End :D

Game,Set & Match Dave!!!!!!










:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All's Well That Ends Well



www.michaelgaughan.rocks

User avatar
davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 3961
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:10 am
Gender: Male
Location: Aylesby, England
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by davekershaw » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:44 am

Wow! That was quick!!!

Thought it would go on as long as that fish pun thread!

Oh Well...

I'll Cry Instead! :D ;)

User avatar
michael11
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1414
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: In Limbo

Post by michael11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 am

davekershaw wrote:Wow! That was quick!!!

Thought it would go on as long as that fish pun thread!

Oh Well...

I'll Cry Instead! :D ;)


Your forgetting Ern!!!

He's still asleep at the moment.


sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All's Well That Ends Well



www.michaelgaughan.rocks

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests