Joined Broadjam, worthy of response for "Tall" ?

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jcreed

Joined Broadjam, worthy of response for "Tall" ?

Post by jcreed » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:09 am

It's an acoustic performance, only adjusted a couple things on it. One effect was I moved my vocals in early on one part so it would come in a little stronger, a bit more surprising and cooler imo. Hopefully someone out there will give it a listen. It is an upbeat tempo but still a very meaningful song to me. http://www.broadjam.com/jcreed
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Joined Broadjam, worthy of response for "Tall"

Post by johnnydean1 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:36 am

Yeah I like it JC,it might have been nice to have a lyric as well.My immediate impression is though your performance is a bit "reserved" this could easily work in a band environment.Some interesting chord movement too.Yeah,really good work!J.

jcreed

Post by jcreed » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:52 am

Quote:Yeah I like it JC,it might have been nice to have a lyric as well.My immediate impression is though your performance is a bit "reserved" this could easily work in a band environment.Some interesting chord movement too.Yeah,really good work!J.Thanks :up:I'll put the lyrics up asap. I've been doing some shopping around and have been talking with a recording studio to do a version of "Tall" with full arrangements. This being the acoustic version is definitely a little more reserved, but I will change the rhythm/tempo(bring it up, a little more rock and a tad bit less bluesy) when I record the full demo version. I just want to make sure I'm working with the right people before I go ahead and decide on where to record it at. Thanks again for the response, I really enjoy getting feedback.

jcreed

Post by jcreed » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:24 am

Posted the lyrics on broadjam.