Last song post

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Last song post

Post by davekershaw » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 am

Mar 18, 2009, 8:37am, heinsite wrote:hey davie--yeah, on the "general" forum this morning someone else said brian may and i said i have to look him up, and then recognized that phrasing style from bohemian rapsody, right? i have not looked it up yet, hope so, or i'm wrong,,,,again...LOL. that "nothing really matters" section? hell, you're the englishman!! LOLYeah, stiff upper lip old boy! You've got it!That's the May sound.

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by heinsite » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 pm

well i'm gone for awhile. i hope to stop by these haunts from time to time, but not much in the near future. thank you all very much for everything. i've cherished your words.i wish to thank Wade Mosher for his great production on the tune up there "Only Hope." i've always believed that the song dictates the producer, and as i get better at this game, that is one thing i have learned if nothing else. so Wade, wherever the hell you are, thank you for a job well done.and many thanks to Martin Haene, William Thomas Anderson, Studio Pros and on my c/w tunes Beaird Music, and Jimi's group, Nashville Demo Studios for your help. couldn't have done it--whatever the hell it WAS--LOL...without you ALL! but more thanks to the people of this forum here on peer to peer.keep up the good work, damn, hope i kept up my tradition of misspelling something (damned qucik reply thing...)all the best,warenn

k o star
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by k o star » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Very interesting quality track... woah... that endtro blues note just send some electricity up my spine... yea! cool man...All the best Warren... Hope 2 see U back here soon...-Kel
Keltrasonics Kellosphere & KO Quantum Leap =D

©2012, K. O. STAR (Kelvin) APRA- All Songs & Artwork Registered & Protected.
http://www.kostar8.com

wignelson
Impressive
Impressive

Post by wignelson » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 am

Cool song, Warren. Maybe I'll see ya' around. Maybe not. Either way, best of luck to you. I liked your songs, Wig

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 am

Good production on this tune! I can't say Ye or Nay on the vox. The vocal harmonies are there. Wade is an outstanding guitar player. You chose just the right guy to handle this. I can definitely hear this as a cue, so I don't know what the deal is with the screeners. It sounds solid ta' me. Good luck to ya'. I'm sure your stuff will get the attention it deserves. ibanez468

carlosgomez
Impressive
Impressive

Post by carlosgomez » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Good production. Nice stereo field. 1/2 way close to whiskey voc. hehe. For some reason I thought that the tune would fit nicely with a movie like Leaving Las Vegas.I suppose I could be mistaken but was'nt it you warren who wrote the anti-song-formula song? That was a classic.

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by heinsite » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:36 am

hi carlos!!thanks much for the comments, and yep, i just set it up for the taking in a library yesterday, along with the instrumental version, it would work well in many flicks IMHO--but we'll see.yeah, i DID write one of them tunes, but so have others. mine was titled "This Song Has No Hook", if that's the one, THANK YOU for getting it,,,though i will be reworking the lyric to make it a bit more "commercial"thanks again!!warren

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by heinsite » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:39 am

thanks ib---that means allot to me.i'll be submitting this version for the first time soon here. it's loaded and ready elsewhere as well.the best,wh

partyofone
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by partyofone » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 am

hey warren.. yeah very cool vibe... I agree with cisko.. Pink Floyd-ish. I like that cool keyboard sound that comes in around 3:00 when drums pick up.

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by heinsite » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

thank much pat--