Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

markismusic
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Looking for collab friends

Post by markismusic » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello Taxi friends/family!

I'm fairly new to Taxi (joined April of this year) and also fairly new to writing instrumental cues (about a year).
I mainly write acoustic, rock, hip-hop, tension and EDM (but also dabble in orchestral/hybrid).
Started out this year with a goal of writing 100 instrumental cues (20 cues in 4 months before joining Taxi).
Really happy to be ending this year on track with my goal (worked on number 92 today).
Managed to land a great publishing deal with a Taxi friendly library and another one through a cold email submission.
LOTS of work but got about 40 tracks into these libraries this year.

I'm looking to jump into collabs with any like-minded musicians that are willing!
Hoping to finish off next year with even more cues completed than this year (and hopefully a placement or two!).
Productivity/new library relationships is my main goal.

I would love to hear from anyone interested.
Thanks!

Mark

ramsenisaac

Re: Looking for collab friends

Post by ramsenisaac » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 am

Hey Mark,
I just sent you a PM.
Best,
Ramsen

justinezzi

Post by justinezzi » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi Mark, I'm also looking to colab. I'm a veteran musician/singer/songwriter/guitarist living in the L.A. area. I'm more into: rock/blues/jazz/country melodic instrumentals. Lot of 'Forwards' through Taxi, signed my instrumental, "Boneless Chicken" with Platinum. Lemme know if you'd like to hear my stuff. Thanks, Justin

markismusic
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by markismusic » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:28 pm

justinezzi wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Hi Mark, I'm also looking to colab. I'm a veteran musician/singer/songwriter/guitarist living in the L.A. area. I'm more into: rock/blues/jazz/country melodic instrumentals. Lot of 'Forwards' through Taxi, signed my instrumental, "Boneless Chicken" with Platinum. Lemme know if you'd like to hear my stuff. Thanks, Justin
Hey Justin, absolutely send me a link.
Thanks!