Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jonathansorensen
Impressive
Impressive

Looking for cowriters.

Post by jonathansorensen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi all,

I've found that I improve as a writer much more quickly when I cowrite. At any one time I have 20-30 lyrics finished, 5-10 songs in process and a couple productions. Some songs fall by the wayside just because I get caught up in the next project. If you're interested, feel free to check out my catalog here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/jonathansorensen

Looking forward to working with you.

Best,
Jon

greatmoves
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Looking for cowriters.

Post by greatmoves » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 am

Hi Jonathan,

I have sent you a PM. I Look forward to talking with you...

BB
First we hear noise in our mind. A joyful sound we call music, Thus we all play by ear... bjb Songwriter

WOW, What Gall someone must have, trying to use "ideas only" to wedge their way into the music business... bjb

nick.moxsom
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nick.moxsom » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:17 am

Hey, Jonathan

I think we musicians all spend too much time alone, and I for one get stuck in my ways. Just the stimulus of a lyric or tune from someone else can set juices flowing in a different direction. I posted a similar message a couple of weeks ago, and made a connection which has sparked a track I'm working on now, and I feel really energised by it.

I've listened to your stuff (loooooove Junkyard Dog), and you clearly have great ability, in writing, playing and recording/mixing. I'd be up for trying something, if you decide you like what I do (which is fairly diverse at present). I'm guessing you want to move in a new direction, so if you wanna check my songs out, feel free to go to SoundCloud, since it has the most on the page. If anything takes your fancy, PM me and we'll take it from there.

Maybe I'll hear from you, maybe not.

Cheers,
Nick

jonathansorensen
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jonathansorensen » Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm

nick.moxsom wrote:Hey, Jonathan

I think we musicians all spend too much time alone, and I for one get stuck in my ways. Just the stimulus of a lyric or tune from someone else can set juices flowing in a different direction. I posted a similar message a couple of weeks ago, and made a connection which has sparked a track I'm working on now, and I feel really energised by it.

I've listened to your stuff (loooooove Junkyard Dog), and you clearly have great ability, in writing, playing and recording/mixing. I'd be up for trying something, if you decide you like what I do (which is fairly diverse at present). I'm guessing you want to move in a new direction, so if you wanna check my songs out, feel free to go to SoundCloud, since it has the most on the page. If anything takes your fancy, PM me and we'll take it from there.

Maybe I'll hear from you, maybe not.

Cheers,
Nick
I liked it alot. You have a sound and some skills I don't have. Give me a couple days to work up a tune more in your direction and I'll send you some ideas. We'll never know unless we try.

And thanks for the listen.
Best,
Jon

cindypostbrown

Post by cindypostbrown » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 am

Hey!
Are you still in the market for co-writers? I went to your website and listened to your songs and love your style....

BabiDoll

Post by BabiDoll » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Jonathan. Check out my TAXI profile page and let me know if my writing styles (I have several of them) are what you are looking for.
www.taxi.com/babidollmusic
If your lyrics aren't becoming to you, then you should be coming to me!
www.taxi.com/babidollmusic

jonathansorensen
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jonathansorensen » Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for responding. I'm now booked solid with collaborations and cowrites and having a blast.

Best,
Jon

yelena
Active
Active

Post by yelena » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi ! i am a lyricist interested in a collaboration,
let's exchange our email addresses,
you can reach me at yelena77710@yahoo.com
thanks !