Musicians: 12 Things You Can Do from Home on TAXI TV, Monday at 4 pm Pacific!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Musicians: 12 Things You Can Do from Home on TAXI TV, Monday at 4 pm Pacific!

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:15 am

12 Things Musicians Can Do While Hunkered Down at Home!
With Michael and Disc Makers CEO Tony Van Veen

Click this link to Watch Monday's Live Show: https://youtu.be/mJSb1fd8nV8

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 11pm, London / 10am, Sydney (AEST)

Dear Passengers,

We’re now running TAXI remotely from our respective homes, and it’s going pretty seamlessly, I’m happy to say!

My buddy, Tony Van Veen (CEO of Disc Makers), is also working from home on the East Coast. We thought it would be fun to team up and give you some really great ideas of productive things musicians can do while the entire world (more or less) is stuck at home.

Lemons into lemonade!

Tony and I came up with some superb ideas that we think you’ll love! Why not take this time to power through the list of things that could truly move your music career forward? 

Please join Tony and me for what is shaping up to be a really, really good episode of TAXI TV!

Click this link to Watch Monday's Live Show: https://youtu.be/mJSb1fd8nV8

To Join the Live Chat and Ask Questions During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 11pm, London / 10am, Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael

SonicGreenhouse
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Musicians: 12 Things You Can Do from Home on TAXI TV, Monday at 4 pm Pacific!

Post by SonicGreenhouse » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:40 pm

This was a great episode!
I have cleaned up my desktop, computer directories, and some of the storage drives. Like you Tom, it's not like I have more time, (seven kids here-fortunately only 3 still at home) but it pointed out many things that I've let slide for too long. I'm thinking I should read up on some of my gear and sound library manuals to better understand my tools. I have found myself spending more time in the forums; which have proven to be an incredible resource. I hope to spend time here more often.

Thanks Michael for creating such a great community!
...forgive me child if I do not know; where we came from or where we go. I always thought that I'd know more, but I've never been through this life before.