number 1

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

robertjames

number 1

Post by robertjames » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:57 am

please have a listen to my album.i will not let you know what the record companys have said about it.please let me know honestly. what you think.as im tring to make the album work.if you think it needs changes or needs to be sung differant. please let me know.thank you so much. you can go to www.robertjoejames.comor log into myspace and type in the search box. robertjoejamesofficialthank you again . robert

robertjames

Re: number 1

Post by robertjames » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 pm

Quote:please have a listen to my album.i will not let you know what the record companys have said about it.please let me know honestly. what you think.as im tring to make the album work.if you think it needs changes or needs to be sung differant. please let me know.thank you so much. you can go to www.robertjoejames.comor log into myspace and type in the search box. robertjoejamesofficial.thank you again . robert

idosomedamage

Re: number 1

Post by idosomedamage » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:52 pm

i love your voice. i love the instrumentation. it's very soulful and beautiful. i'm really impressed.honestly. it's amazing. i want a copy!!"how can i follow a dream" is my favorite.