Refrigerator Blues

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

spintster

Refrigerator Blues

Post by spintster » Wed May 23, 2007 9:21 am

REFRIGERATOR BLUESV1Brought her home in the summer ‘72Runin’ in the back still keepin’ cool[The best investment I ever made]Not a day goes by I open the doorClose it again as I stare once more[Days in my life when things did shine] CH1Take me back put a tear in my eyeShow me pictures of a better timeThere’s a recipe on the side for…. ….Refrigerator Blues…V2Finger painting of a house by a treeMom with the kids then the dog and me[How my little girl ….sees her world]Magnets scotch tape and sticky glueKeeps me hangin’ here ..next to youYea..yea[All these precious years locked in time] CH2A first place ribbon from the county fairUp on top in back a lock a baby’s hairCheck the faded list of chores and rulesGimme some…Refrigerator Blues.. LEAD BREAK BRDGSeptember came a change for most of usNow my G.E. is to painful to touchNext to the handle …. Is your pretty face CH1/CH2Take me back put a tear in my eyeShow me pictures of a better timeThere’s a recipe on the side……….A first place ribbon from the county fairUp on top in back a lock a baby’s hairCheck the faded list of chores and rulesGimme some…Refrigerator BluesRefrigerator BluesRefrigerator Blues yea yea yea yeaaaa…