Your opinion on our new demo...

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

templeofheads

Your opinion on our new demo...

Post by templeofheads » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:36 am

Hey guys... I'm new here. I just register at Broadjam and upload one of our songs but is not online yet. I have the songs in another place and I want them to be heard so you can give me your opinion.You can access our songs at www.myspace.com/templeofheadsSorry, as soon they put our songs at Broadjam I'll change that link...Thanks

templeofheads

Re: Your opinion on our new demo...

Post by templeofheads » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:29 am

Now we have one of our songs at BroadJam.... You can access at http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artisti ... stID=24265

templeofheads

Post by templeofheads » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:43 am

We got a new song (Away from here) at Myspace.com - www.myspace.com/templeofheads

superflux
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by superflux » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:28 am

This may be precisely what you were going for, but on "Don't Let Me", the vocals and the melody seemto me to be a little on the gentle side to matchthe instrumental arrangement. I heard the great guitarriff at the top and was expecting something likeScott Wyland (sp?) from Stone Temple Pilots.The other tune also hits me that way. When it getsto the chorus, the vocals just don't seem gritty enough.The arrangements sound good to me. Nice guitarwork throughout, real hooky.Steve

templeofheads

Post by templeofheads » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:12 am

Thank you very much for your opinion... We are working on the vocals to get thet gritty sound that you are talking about. He's not use to sing this genre of rock but we are working with him. Thanks for everything else...What do you think we can get better about the music?...ThanksAngelQuote:This may be precisely what you were going for, but on "Don't Let Me", the vocals and the melody seemto me to be a little on the gentle side to matchthe instrumental arrangement. I heard the great guitarriff at the top and was expecting something likeScott Wyland (sp?) from Stone Temple Pilots.The other tune also hits me that way. When it getsto the chorus, the vocals just don't seem gritty enough.The arrangements sound good to me. Nice guitarwork throughout, real hooky.Steve

templeofheads

Post by templeofheads » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:56 am

Hey guys... we upload a new song from our demo...Away from Here - Temple of Heads - www.myspace.com/templeofheadsAway from Here - Temple of Heads - www.soundclick.com/templeofheads