SOFT ARRANGEMENTS OF ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS INSTRUMENT

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

guest4254
Impressive
Impressive

SOFT ARRANGEMENTS OF ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS INSTRUMENT

Post by guest4254 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:26 pm

I've seen similar listings i.e. original Christmas instrumentals, but this one is really tough to figure out. I know you can put "sleigh bells" in any instrumental and make it sound Christmas-like, but "soft" original Christmas instrumentals? I don't think sleigh bells are soft sounding enough for this listing, so what else could make an original Christmas instrumental sound "Soft" and "Christmasy"?Here's the listing:SOFT ARRANGEMENTS OF ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS INSTRUMENTALS are wanted by an Austrian Production Company with Major Distribution for a comp CD that will be marketed and distributed to European Wellness Hotels. They want to hear original songs only, please do not send covers. There is an additional opportunity in the 5/1/09 set of listings for instrumental covers of Traditional Christmas songs - listing #Y090622XM. We are running this original compositions one now as Dispatch because the representative from the company let us know that they are open to hearing original songs but want to hear them as soon as possible. On that note, compositions should have simple structure and instrumentation but also need to be a full arrangements, they definitely do not want solo pieces. They are suggesting that acoustic guitar or piano be the main instruments in the piece and they do not want any heavy drums or loud, disturbing effects. Suggested accompaniment are soft flutes or soft saxophones. They don't want to hear violins or tin whistles or trumpets. Compositions that are smooth and easy to digest by the listeners is essentially what is needed here. These instrumentals must be Broadcast Quality (really great home recordings are fine). Their deal is a non-exclusive license along with mechanical royalties paid per unit sold. Please submit one to three compositions online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI - and must be received no later than Noon (PST) on Wednesday, May 13, 2009. TAXI #D090513CH

celeste
Active
Active

Re: SOFT ARRANGEMENTS OF ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS INSTRU

Post by celeste » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm

And there is still no feedback...............