Help on lyrics

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

toncart
Impressive
Impressive

Help on lyrics

Post by toncart » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:11 am

My song "Put it in Drive" is needing bridge lyrics. I'm not sure where to go with it. The section that I have decided to add lyrics to is right after the buildup at the end of the 2nd chorus. The chord progression changes to Em, C, G, Em C, A, D. It then goes back into the main chord progression for the solo. Here are the lyrics of the second verse and chorus leading up to the little bridge section that I need words to. We're gonna take a rideGonna take you far awayI'll take you to a place you'll want to stayDon't need to pack a bagYou can leave it all behindI'll take you to a place for all of timeIt's a place up aboveIt's always filled up with loveAll you gotta do is get insideopen your heart, and Put It In DriveBridge:I have these words, but I'm kinda stuck. I want the last word of the bridge to be a high note that carries into the solo section. "On life's highway, you're gonna find..The road less traveled (I'm stuck here) Thanks for any help you can give.Go to http://www.soundclick.com/tcartermusic to hear song. The part I am referring to is at 1 minute and 55 seconds into the song right after the guitar run to the Em chord.