Cry and Crumble

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

sjtelford
Active
Active

Cry and Crumble

Post by sjtelford » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:48 am

Here are some lyrics I wrote a few months ago. Must have forgot to post them here. I'm really proud of them CRY AND CRUMBLE (Telford)I'm not meant to be strong I'm not superman And I'm not meant to be weak Just because I can I have problem It's more than skin deep I really miss you And I can't get to sleep I fall to pieces when you're not around I cry and crumble And I can't be found I cry and crumble But I'm not going down These cheeks won't stay dry Keep shedding the old blue These tears are falling They're falling for you I have a problem It's more than a word I really need you And loneliness hurts I fall to pieces when you're not around I cry and crumble And I can't be found I cry and crumble But I'm not going down I know that you'll save me When things don't go right I know that you'll save me But why not tonight? I fall to pieces when you're not around I cry and crumble And I can't be found I cry and crumble But I'm not going down

marineer

Re: Cry and Crumble

Post by marineer » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:18 pm

WELL DONE !regards...TOM

countrysongwriter1
Active
Active

Post by countrysongwriter1 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:34 pm

Great song

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:49 pm

I like the way you use words and sadly could relate to the feeling. Thanks for posting.Nomi

sjtelford
Active
Active

Post by sjtelford » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:18 am

thanks for your heartwarming comments.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:23 am

Hi Telford (I used to work in the town of Telford, PA )I fall to pieces when you're not around I cry and crumble And I can't be found I cry and crumble But I'm not going down Good lyrics... One suggestion is to consider making "I Cry and Crumble" the first line of the chorus and the "fall to pieces" line the second... 2 reasons... (1) I think it's (generally) more effective when the chorus starts with the title line (esp. for us new writers)... and (2) "I Fall to Pieces" was a big country hit by Patsy Kline years ago...BTW, if you don't know... Patsy Kline's last hit before she was killed in an airplane crash was..... you guessed it... "I FALL TO PIECES" (sick but funny)All the best Casey

sjtelford
Active
Active

Post by sjtelford » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:57 am

thanks casey, this is sooty/shane from LTM by the way What you've said is very helpful