I Got Hammered(and She Got Nailed)

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

I Got Hammered(and She Got Nailed)

Post by couchgrouch » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:06 am

I Got Hammered(and She Got Nailed)When I got home from worknot much was in the fridgeso those five shots of whiskeyhit me like a nine pound sledgeby the time my wife walked inwith an armful of take-outI had a different hungerthat made me wanna make-outI got hammered and she got nailedboy, she got pounded goodthe night was dripping wet,it took plenty of sweatLord, that was a lotta woodas hard as stone, I drove it homelike a spike into a railno sweet talk and no mannersI got hammered, I got hammered and she got nailedlately our kisses had been dryand she hated when I drankbut when I sank that baby deepshe had whiskey to thankso that night she let me slidefor being a drunken foolcos we all need help sometimesthat night I had the perfect toolI got hammered and she got nailedboy, she got pounded goodthe night was dripping wet,it took plenty of sweatLord, that was a lotta woodas hard as stone, I drove it homelike a spike into a railno sweet talk and no mannersI got hammered, I got hammered and she got nailed(c)2004 Robert George