My Best Friend is my Mother

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

wscott

My Best Friend is my Mother

Post by wscott » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:15 pm

My Best Friend is My MotherWhile traveling the toilsome road of lifeThere are a few friends we meet and greetOnes who will be there for you in trouble and strifeWith unconditional love and counsel ever so sweetIt's about a love greater and dearer than any otherCos no matter what I say or doThese lessons I've learn are trueMy best friend is my motherCherish her with loving careShow her the honor and love she deserveTo the heavens above send thanks by prayerEven when life seems to throw me a curveCos when she is gone I will never get anotherNo matter which way I turnThe lesson I will have learnedMy best friend is my motherEven though this world may make me blueTheir is no reason to despairAnd my friends prove to be untrueThere's one who really careCloser than my beloved brotherOne day she will pass awayI will truly appreciate her on that dayCos my best friend is my motherHer warm and gentle face will never be replacedWhile she is here with me I"ll shower her with loveAnd remember no one can take her placeHer soft voice is like an angel from aboveNo more in one ear and out the otherSaying even the best of friends must partThis I know from my heartCos my best friend is my motherBridge:In life people will come and go, but there is one that you know upon your return will be waiting at the door.©2004 GMPC All Rights Reserved