Song placed!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

chrisbee
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Song placed!

Post by chrisbee » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:34 pm

Quote:CONGRATS Chris! So is it a fair weather or stormy weather song? Just so we can send a few sacrifices in the general direction of the weather gods to try to get you some more plays HA! You guys are pretty funny. Corny, but funny. Thanks everyone - wow. I didn't expect so much reaction. Plus for some reason I didn't get any notices via email that anyone responded today - so I was a bit shocked when I came out here tonight. I've learned a bit more about The Weather Channel gig today - I know that the song will be in rotation for one month and more of my material may show up the next month, and the next and so on... It's very cool!I'd like to post a link to the full length version of the song, but I've not figured out how to ever get a link to my TAXI Artist page to work right. Pretty frustrating... But I do have a sample of the tune out on my site - which just went live, btw. It does take broadband to listen to the Flash music out there unfortunately, so I apologize to you 56K modem persons... But, jeeeeezzz, move up to the 21st century already!!! OK, enough of that. Thanks everyone for your response - wow... The song is called Monterey:www.chrisballonline.com/jazz

crs7string
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by crs7string » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:13 am

Chris,Congratulations on the deal!!!Having listened to your jazz stuff from the CD you gave me at the Rally I can easily see why this has been a good fit for your music.Chuck
http://www.TAXI.com/crs7string

"Don't give me time, give me a deadline". Duke Ellington

aimusic
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by aimusic » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:52 am

Many congratulations dude!!!

paults
Impressive
Impressive

Post by paults » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:27 am

Congrats! When I listened to "Monterey" I could picture it on TV. Very nice!

chrisbee
Impressive
Impressive

Post by chrisbee » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:05 pm

Quote:Chris,Congratulations on the deal!!!Having listened to your jazz stuff from the CD you gave me at the Rally I can easily see why this has been a good fit for your music.ChuckYep - thanks Chuck!It's a take on the old saying: The difference between smooth jazz and straight ahead jazz is that if you play smooth jazz, you play 3 chords for hundreds of people, but if you play straight ahead, you play hundreds of chords for 3 people! I'm tired of doing music for free... I like this way better!cb

ljweber70
Impressive
Impressive

Post by ljweber70 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:20 pm

Way to go, Chris! That's great news Best of luckLarry