Need a fiddle player for instrumental listing.

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

GuitarKit
Impressive
Impressive

Need a fiddle player for instrumental listing.

Post by GuitarKit » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi yo all out there
Anyone keen to play fiddle on this track for the following listing:

ACOUSTIC-Driven, SINGER-SONGWRITER INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a great Music Library with a glorious and long list of TV, Film, and Commercial placements. They’re looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumental Cues that would fit well on a playlist with the following references:

“5 Years Time” by Noah and the Whale

“From Afar” by Vance Joy

“I Feel It All” by Feist

Even though the references have vocals, they’re looking for Instrumental Cues only for this pitch! Give them well-crafted Instrumental Cues that rhythmically and melodically create an emotionally upbeat mood that would work for a wide range of sync placements. Your Instrumentals can range from very simple tracks with just a Ukulele, handclaps, and a whistle; to small acoustic-based ensembles; and all the way up to more fully-produced Instrumentals. As always, layer your instruments in and out as your Cue progresses to give it forward momentum, some dynamic interest, and prevent it from sounding repetitive or linear. You’d also be smart to avoid anything overly busy or frenetic that could distract from dialog.

All submissions should be at least 2 minutes in length. Solid edit points and buttoned/stinger endings are strongly encouraged. Please do not copy the referenced music in any way, shape, or form. Broadcast quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine).

https://soundcloud.com/itrenon/another- ... ay/s-p6Rgo

As you can hear, the VST fiddle isn't quite cutting it.

Vincenzo

Re: Need a fiddle player for instrumental listing.

Post by Vincenzo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:54 am

:D

Hi Kit

Taxi member Vince over In the UK here. Sounds like i may be able to help you out.I am a violinist and have written and arranged a great deal for strings and violin.

Listen to a couple of my tracks on my SoundCloud to get a feel for my sruff. Hopefully you enjoy it!!

Many thanks

Vince Fleming

www.soundcloud.com/wootztrax/sunrise

www.soundcloud.com/wootztrax/pastoral-winds

www.soundcloud.com/wootztrax/sunrise/cuckoo-over-you

GuitarKit
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Need a fiddle player for instrumental listing.

Post by GuitarKit » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi Vince. Just checking my private messages are getting through. I had trouble with some previous ones.

Kit