My first forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

User avatar
gitanosoy
Active
Active
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:36 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by gitanosoy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

johnnyrowing wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 am
Congratulations.

Definitely uplifting and inspirational. Elements of the track remind me of the theme from Chariots of Fire. Your track definitely made me want to run on a beach - which in my case would be a minor miracle!

Great job man. Best wishes. I hope a library contacts you.
Thank you Johnny!!

User avatar
gitanosoy
Active
Active
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:36 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by gitanosoy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

johnnyrowing wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 am
Congratulations.

Definitely uplifting and inspirational. Elements of the track remind me of the theme from Chariots of Fire. Your track definitely made me want to run on a beach - which in my case would be a minor miracle!

Great job man. Best wishes. I hope a library contacts you.
Thank you for the compliment..

Andre

carel11
Active
Active
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by carel11 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm

a very nice cue
congratulations....many more forwards...
and I do like the sea of geetars

best of luck
carL
a little rock, a little roll, and a rather unfocused gaze
carl wurzbach

https://soundcloud.com/carelw
http://www.EDblues.com

User avatar
DannyWeber
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 738
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:48 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by DannyWeber » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Congrats Andre!! May your first forward, bring you your first deal!

I really like the track!

Dan
https://taxi.com/dannyweber
https://soundcloud.com/dannyweber

Go your own way! Out of necessity, drive, gumption, whatever.. don't let anyone tell you you can't!
It's not what goes into your music that's important, it's what comes out the speakers

User avatar
gitanosoy
Active
Active
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:36 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by gitanosoy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:16 am

carel11 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm
a very nice cue
congratulations....many more forwards...
and I do like the sea of geetars

best of luck
carL
Thank you for the compliment.

User avatar
gitanosoy
Active
Active
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:36 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by gitanosoy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:17 am

DannyWeber wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm
Congrats Andre!! May your first forward, bring you your first deal!

I really like the track!

Dan
Thank you Dan.

Got2compose
Active
Active
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:23 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by Got2compose » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 am

NICE!!! Congrats!


User avatar
relse1
Getting Busy
Getting Busy
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:39 am
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by relse1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:57 am

I like that cut! Nice job and congrats!
Robert

User avatar
VanderBoegh
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boise, Idaho
Contact:

Re: My first forward

Post by VanderBoegh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Nothing quite like the feeling of that first forward. Congrats!!

~~Matt

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests