What are your 2019 goals?

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

annayarbrough
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: What are your 2019 goals?

Post by annayarbrough » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 am

bakerstreet wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 am
Following my first Road Rally, I decided to submit 50 tracks by the next rally in 2019 (So end October) I plan to stick to instrumental cues to make that happen but I also decided it would be good to write one new song per month. I have been plagued with sight issues (my eyes are painful right now) but I should be pain free by end Feb 2019. I have started many tracks, I am still getting up at 4.00am and writing until 10 am at home to keep the creative cogs oiled. (The 4.00am challenge was laid down by Michael on I thing the first TaxiTV of 2019). A great idea, and really works. I then take the good ideas to my studio to complete.
Love that you're having success with the 4am challenge! I'm sure it will be interesting at the end of the year to take stock of how that has shaped your 2019. Hope the eyes have settled down by now!
Anna Yarbrough
Website | Spotify | SoundCloud

annayarbrough
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by annayarbrough » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:01 am

Noego wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:08 am
Joining Taxi for starters haha. Im new.

I had cuts years ago and a songwriter studio for myself and others., but life took me in another direction.
2019 finds me rebuilding my studio environment and concentrating on writing. Songs, instrumental cues, whatever I can make of it.

I would like to say hello to everyone as well and wish them the best of luck and congratulate Taxi for their 27th Anniversary.

Lou
Vancouver Island
Canada.
Haha, welcome! TAXI is a great place to be! Hope to hear music from you soon
Anna Yarbrough
Website | Spotify | SoundCloud

Noego
Active
Active

Post by Noego » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:05 am

Thank you for the warm welcome Anna. :D

AnneHouse
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by AnneHouse » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:08 am

I have only been back at this for about 5 months, so I plan to keep learning, growing, practicing, cowriting, building a catalog and networking. When I was submitting through taxi before, I had a decent forward ratio. The bar is higher now, so I would like to have a forward by the October, which is the one year anniversary of getting my DAW installed :)

henryvan4444
Impressive
Impressive

Post by henryvan4444 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:37 am

I just rediscovered my love and passion for music and joined Taxi a few months ago. My 2019 goals include sharpening my craft in order to achieve a higher level of quality in my music as well as get more forwards. This will be my 1st year back in music but why not shoot high?? I'd love to achieve just 1 placement...in anything! :)