- Getting Busy
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:50 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kansas City, KS
Nice job on this, nice writing and some good ideas, but this needs more layers, less repetition and a structure that's closer to what's going on in the examples. Single, simple hook, simple, concise groove, layers that build with a nice developmental arc, etc...Consider checking out some DIY video's on Production music on YouTube. What you have is okay, but it's missing some of the essential elements most clients are looking for...
I agree with the critique so I'm looking for someone to add some of the suggested elements. This listing has closed but I would like to elevate this tune with the help of anyone interested.
Thanks!! Your friend, Dave
POSITIVE INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed for TV COMMERCIALS by a High-End Music Library with countless credits in big Feature Films, TV Shows, and Commercials.
NOTE: We recently ran this request as a TAXI Listing (TAXI #Y190529AD), but the company didn’t get enough material and asked us to run this request to see if we could find them even more. If you submitted to TAXI #Y190529AD, please submit different material this time around!
They’re looking for Instrumental Cues in All Tempos that would fall within the stylistic wheelhouse of the references we got from our client:
Positive Ad-Friendly Examples (Dropbox playlist)
Please submit well-composed Instrumental Cues that have an "advertising-friendly” sound and vibe. Your production should be driven by organic-based instrumentation and should have some development as they progress.
The key elements that make this Music Library happy are:
• Cues should have a Positive mood (it can be “warm” and/or “motivational”, but ALWAYS positive.)
• Cues MUST have good edit points.
• Cues must be Library ‘friendly’ (i.e.: a clear theme right from the start. Proper mood and pacing.)
• Instrumental Cues can have an ABAB structure, but certainly don't need to (listen to the examples). Prominent leads/solos are not needed. The theme/motif should be found more in the arrangement/chord progressions (again, listen to the examples).
• High quality in composition, tone, and performance is all required.
All submissions should be approximately 2 minutes long. Non-Faded, Buttoned endings are preferred. Broadcast Quality is needed.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 am
I like the overall vibe of this track. The melody is good and definitely ad friendly. The recording definitely needs some help though. I would be willing to do it! I got one forwarded for this listing. Shoot me an email and let's talk more,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests