Listing Y190926TN

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Post Reply
superkons
Getting Busy
Getting Busy
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Listing Y190926TN

Post by superkons » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:53 am

Somebody already pointed out that the references provided in the listing are unavailable, therefore I am not sure how we are supposed to work on the cues. Hopefully, screeners will take this into consideration, when reviewing submissions
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

User avatar
CTWF
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Listing Y190926TN

Post by CTWF » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:22 am

superkons wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:53 am
Somebody already pointed out that the references provided in the listing are unavailable, therefore I am not sure how we are supposed to work on the cues. Hopefully, screeners will take this into consideration, when reviewing submissions
That was me. I am based in Europe and had this problem with another listing before. Unfortunately, I think there is not much TAXI can do when the references are straight from the clients UNLESS they would go through the trouble of asking them to provide examples that are accessible globally.

Tom

superkons
Getting Busy
Getting Busy
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Listing Y190926TN

Post by superkons » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:52 am

CTWF wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:22 am
superkons wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:53 am
Somebody already pointed out that the references provided in the listing are unavailable, therefore I am not sure how we are supposed to work on the cues. Hopefully, screeners will take this into consideration, when reviewing submissions
That was me. I am based in Europe and had this problem with another listing before. Unfortunately, I think there is not much TAXI can do when the references are straight from the clients UNLESS they would go through the trouble of asking them to provide examples that are accessible globally.

Tom
Oh well, fair enough, we shall see whether we succeed in hitting the spot anyway :)
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

User avatar
RHicks
Active
Active
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:53 am
Gender: Male
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: Listing Y190926TN

Post by RHicks » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:08 am

I was about to post about the same subject.

TAXI, I appreciate that not all youtube content can be seen in all countries, but if someone could provide some similar reference material, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Rob
R Hicks Music
www.rhicksmusic.com
@RHicksMusic

User avatar
CTWF
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Listing Y190926TN

Post by CTWF » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:14 am

RHicks wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:08 am
I was about to post about the same subject.

TAXI, I appreciate that not all youtube content can be seen in all countries, but if someone could provide some similar reference material, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Rob
I second that. Optimally, it would be great if the prospective screener or a TAXI staff member could find (and include in the listing) one or two more references that can be listened to outside the US.

Tom

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests