6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

LeoDynamic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:06 am
Gender: Male
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by LeoDynamic » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:16 pm

kazaraki wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:08 am
Love the "skyline" track! May I ask what synths/vsts did you use for the instrumentation? The guitar parts sounds great!
Thanks a lot kazaraki!

Most of the track was done with my Hardware Yamaha Motif XF 6 Synth, using Cubase 8 as my DAW.
The built in sounds on the XF6 are great.
I used Native Instruments Guitar Rig for effects.

Regards,

Leo.


kazaraki
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:09 am
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by kazaraki » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:27 pm

LeoDynamic wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:16 pm
kazaraki wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:08 am
Love the "skyline" track! May I ask what synths/vsts did you use for the instrumentation? The guitar parts sounds great!
Thanks a lot kazaraki!

Most of the track was done with my Hardware Yamaha Motif XF 6 Synth, using Cubase 8 as my DAW.
The built in sounds on the XF6 are great.
I used Native Instruments Guitar Rig for effects.

Regards,

Leo.
Cool!! I've used Guitar Rig a little bit but I will explore all the different effects more.

itsMikeSpears
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:48 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by itsMikeSpears » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Congrats Leo!
Your productions are very nice! I'm a songwriter. Do you have any available tracks, for me to record demos for submissions?

User avatar
cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by cosmicdolphin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Great stuff Leo, not often I have heard a new member already making licensable broadcast quality track right out the gate..You'll be on the fast track I am sure of it.

Pretty sure we will be hearing about your first placements later this year. Keep up the good work.

Mark

LeoDynamic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:06 am
Gender: Male
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by LeoDynamic » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:12 am

cosmicdolphin wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:42 pm
Great stuff Leo, not often I have heard a new member already making licensable broadcast quality track right out the gate..You'll be on the fast track I am sure of it.

Pretty sure we will be hearing about your first placements later this year. Keep up the good work.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Many thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Leo.

LeoDynamic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:06 am
Gender: Male
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by LeoDynamic » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 am

itsMikeSpears wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:33 pm
Congrats Leo!
Your productions are very nice! I'm a songwriter. Do you have any available tracks, for me to record demos for submissions?
Thanks a lot Mike!
At the moment I dont have any available tracks, but I will certainly keep you in mind for a future collab.

Regards,

Leo.

User avatar
jdkotaska
Impressive
Impressive
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by jdkotaska » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:59 pm

Congrats, Leo. That's one helluva start!

User avatar
wirebirdproductions
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:46 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nashville, tn
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by wirebirdproductions » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:47 pm

Congratulation!!
WireBird Productions
Let's Make A Flocking Record!

melodymessiah
Impressive
Impressive
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:16 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 6 Forwards on my first month of joining Taxi

Post by melodymessiah » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:52 am

good for you, just don't have to high expectations. your chorus triggered another melody with me though, and song title. maybe i'll write another song ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests