Placement on Univision

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

User avatar
superkons
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 685
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by superkons » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Congrats, Susan, your tune has got a great vibe to it!

User avatar
Susanstunes
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:03 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by Susanstunes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:13 am

funsongs wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:15 pm
Here is the track:https://soundcloud.com/susanhillman/turkish-moonrise[/quote]
Great track, report, and placement. That's hitting a home-run, right there.
Keep that up, you might get asked to be a panelist at the next Road Rally - really! :? :P
[/quote]

Oh, well now. Don't get carried away! But, ok, thanks!!!

User avatar
Susanstunes
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:03 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by Susanstunes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:14 am

superkons wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 pm
Congrats, Susan, your tune has got a great vibe to it!
Marco, glad you like it! Thanks!

User avatar
superkons
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 685
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by superkons » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 am

Susanstunes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:14 am
superkons wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 pm
Congrats, Susan, your tune has got a great vibe to it!
Marco, glad you like it! Thanks!
Of course! It is very inspiring, as well!

MBantle
Impressive
Impressive
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:12 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by MBantle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Susanstunes wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:55 am
Hi everyone!

I found out one of my Chill Out tracks "Turkish Moonrise" was used on Univision's 'Primer Impacto'. They used 58 seconds. Yay!

Keep on writing everyone!

www.susanhillmanmusic.com
www.soundcloud.com/susanhillman
www.instagram.com/susanhillmanmusic.com
Hi Susan! Congratulations - that's great. I have got a funny and somewhat embarrassing story when it comes to Univision... :D I had a placement on the same show the other day and since I am not from the US I thought 'Univision - Primero Impacto' was a show on a regional TV channel somewhere in Spain...until I discovered on Wikipedia that it is actually a well know channel in the US. Ignorant me :D
Again, congrats!
All the best.
Cheers,
Matt

User avatar
cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 2179
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by cosmicdolphin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Nice...reminds me of my holiday in Turkey

JohnnyP
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:20 am
Gender: Male
Location: Nashville area
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by JohnnyP » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 am

Well done Susan! I bet your song will have multiple usages. Congrats!
John Pearson
www.johnptunes.com

User avatar
Susanstunes
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:03 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by Susanstunes » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:47 pm

MBantle wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 pm
Susanstunes wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:55 am
Hi everyone!

I found out one of my Chill Out tracks "Turkish Moonrise" was used on Univision's 'Primer Impacto'. They used 58 seconds. Yay!

Keep on writing everyone!

www.susanhillmanmusic.com
www.soundcloud.com/susanhillman
www.instagram.com/susanhillmanmusic.com
Hi Susan! Congratulations - that's great. I have got a funny and somewhat embarrassing story when it comes to Univision... :D I had a placement on the same show the other day and since I am not from the US I thought 'Univision - Primero Impacto' was a show on a regional TV channel somewhere in Spain...until I discovered on Wikipedia that it is actually a well know channel in the US. Ignorant me :D
Again, congrats!
All the best.
Cheers,
Matt
Oh, how funny! Susan

User avatar
Susanstunes
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:03 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by Susanstunes » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:48 pm

JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 am
Well done Susan! I bet your song will have multiple usages. Congrats!
That would be really wonderful if it had multiple uses. Thanks for listening! Susan

MBantle
Impressive
Impressive
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:12 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Placement on Univision

Post by MBantle » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Susanstunes wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:48 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 am
Well done Susan! I bet your song will have multiple usages. Congrats!
That would be really wonderful if it had multiple uses. Thanks for listening! Susan
I'm sure it will... I assume a lot of Tunesat users would agree that one placement usually repeats itself at least once as a 're-run' within the next 24h on the same channel...
Cheers,
Matt

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests