Rock/Jazz/Fusion Feedback

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BMiller
Active
Active

Rock/Jazz/Fusion Feedback

Post by BMiller » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey everyone! Kind of a different request, music wise, so I thought I would give it a try! Let me know if you think it fits the listing. My song is closer to the last three examples given in the description.
Thanks!
Brad

https://soundcloud.com/user-465333278/t ... ou/s-f7ILj

ORIGINAL JAZZ/ROCK FUSION INSTRUMENTAL TRACKS are needed by an Indie Label with Major Distribution. This Client is currently on the hunt for Instrumental Tracks to include in one of their incredibly popular compilations!

NOTE: Contemporary Tracks, as well as recently recorded/Retro-sounding and Vintage recordings, are all fair game for this request!

They’re looking for original Mid-to-Up-Tempo Tracks that could be found on a playlist with artists like (but not limited to) Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Jeff Beck, etc., etc., etc. Please listen to the following references (which we got from the client) to get an idea of what could work for this request:

“Stratagem” by Eric Johnson

"Cause We've Ended As Lovers" by Jeff Beck

“Tender Surrender” by Steve Vai

“Until We Say Goodbye” by Joe Satriani

Please submit rhythmically and melodically engaging Instrumental Tracks that “showcase good taste and classy melodic lines.”

For this request, they’re looking to hear guitarists that have Pyrotechnical Abilities – but who ALSO have “great theme lines and great melodic content.” Having top-notch musicianship, including a great rhythm section should help you grab this label’s attention!