Searching for Co writer !

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JALONSO

Searching for Co writer !

Post by JALONSO » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Hi Guys..
Looking for co writer ..good with melodies and lyrics too ..but Melody is key ..Writer that also sings or has a home studio ..so when we write the song we can do it ...at minimal expense ..so if we click ..crank out demos to shop..
Taxi forwarded a few of my songs recently ..am with a Nashville Publisher and UK publisher (songs being pitched for K pop .Universal Asia)

my songs: take a listen:
https://soundcloud.com/rojomusicmedia

Listen to my songs ..first two ..are latest ..they were written and produced for singers that hired me.
The other songs are mine ,,with singer for hire ..but wrote by myself or with co writer .YOU NEED A CO WRITER TO SUCCEED IN THIS BUSINESS AND GET THE BEST SONG WRITTEN ..tHANK YOU . JOE ..

email me at....---- rojomusicmedia@gmail.com and we can chat about it ..
explore the possibilities ..Very serious professional here ..

BradleyOsborne

Re: Searching for Co writer !

Post by BradleyOsborne » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:26 am

Hi JAlobso

I’m looking for the same thing... Feel free to take a listen to my profile songs :)

Brad

nick.moxsom
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Searching for Co writer !

Post by nick.moxsom » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:13 pm

I like what you're doing, Joseph. You're right when you say melody is the key. It's a bit like going fishing – you wanna catch a big one, but they're few and far between, and you get lots of tiddlers along the way.

I mostly do melody and lyrics, and I sing. I doubt I can, but if I can help in any way, feel free to get in touch.

Good luck,
Nick