Suite 204 Music

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

suite204music

Suite 204 Music

Post by suite204music » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey Everybody, I've been a member of TAXI for a while but I'm new to the Forums. Anyway I noticed this Forwards page and thought I'd ask for your thoughts. My partner Tim Reid Jr. and I have had four of the last five tunes that we've submitted forwarded and we're pretty excited about it. Tim has also just released his second CD and a video. Two of the songs that were forwarded are on the CD, "Michelle" and "Not Much Else To Do" which is also the video. You can check 'em out on our TAXI page at suite204Music or visit Tim's website at www.TimReidJr.com, Let us know what you think. Thanks

bamtone
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Suite 204 Music

Post by bamtone » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Congrats Suite 204!
Let us know from which listing(s) you got the forward.
Best of luck!

suite204music

Re: Suite 204 Music

Post by suite204music » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 am

Nice to hear from you. I took the liberty to check out some of your songs, well done. Going to Sound Cloud is a great way to present your material. I have to get set up and don't know the first thing but I have resources. In the mean time you can check out the video for Tim Reid Jr on youtube "Not Much Else To Do" and I'll try to put a couple of links on this page. Keep on rock'in man, your stuff wounds great.