They'll Learn

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bitwhys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

They'll Learn

Post by bitwhys » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:20 am

I'm thinking of adding something chorusy but wonder if there's really more to say or if I'd just be following the rules.'nuff said?a balladThey'll Learnby Brian Dondo © Mar 2006they'll learn about what happened in the proper timethey'll take what's coming good as newsby then a memorywill fill the viewby then the same as me and you x2 understand my fears/tears as I try! x2by then a memorywill fill the viewby then the same as me and youno kinder blessings to the ones we leavepeace from the anger whence it grewby which such measureswe were confusedwill by forgotten as they chooseunderstand my fears/tears as I try! x2by then a memorywill fill the viewto be forgotten as they choose they'll learn about the terror in the proper timeall that we did and what was usedwhat to our likingwhat made us turnwhat else we hoped we could achieveby then the same as me and you by then a memorywill fill the viewby then the same as me and you under which measureswe were confusedby then the same as me and youthey'll learn about Bin Laden in the proper time
"Its a curious thing that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author - and that he did not learn it better" - Nietzsche

bitwhys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: They'll Learn

Post by bitwhys » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:48 am

anyways,got it demoed up. THINK the links are workinghttp://www.soundlift.com/band/music.php?song_id=214847
"Its a curious thing that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author - and that he did not learn it better" - Nietzsche