"This Ring" Nashville Produced Demo (listen)

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

toncart
Impressive
Impressive

"This Ring" Nashville Produced Demo (listen)

Post by toncart » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:52 am

I just recieved my Nashville Demo for "This Ring". I have two versions. One is full band and the other is just piano, guitar, and vocals. I'm really happy with how the song turned out. There is a TAXI listing for wedding music and I want to submit for it. I'm not sure which version I should send. Please listen to both and let me know which would be more appropriate. Link below:http://www.soundclick.com/tcartermusicTonyNEW LISTING -- An internet-based company that specializes in producing DVDs and slide shows for professional photographers is seeking great, romantic, positive WEDDING SONGS to license and offer with their DVD packages. They're open to all styles of music, but very contemporary-sounding material is preferred. No negative lyrical content (breakups, jealousy, etc.). Also, your lyrics need to be universal/general -- songs with specific names/places can't be used. Great vocal and instrumental performances are a must -- they asked us to forward only the very best submissions. You receive a royalty every time your song is chosen by a client for one of their projects. Broadcast quality needed [great sounding home recordings are OK]. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received no later than March 19, 2007.

billg
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: "This Ring" Nashville Produced Demo (listen)

Post by billg » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:21 am

Hey there, I listened to both versions, good song! To me the full band version might be more "contempory" sounding and the listing specifically says they need "very contempory" stuff. But hey, I'm wrong at least 50% of the time . . . submit both!billg