Wanna do the VOCALS for these songs? (Male)

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

deantaylor
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Wanna do the VOCALS for these songs? (Male)

Post by deantaylor » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 pm

Hi,We are looking for good male vocals for these songs.We'll pitch them to film/tv. Try to get you a movie credit.We'll also reward you financially for your work if the recording you do ever makes us any money.Song 1: WHERE IMAGINATION IS REAL listen at - www.letstalkmusic.com/deantaylor listen to 2 tracks One is the melody draftthe other is the acoustic backing track you will record toclick on song title for lyricsRecord the lead vox line and design your own harmoniesSONG 2: DEJA VUListen here: http://www.mp3unsigned.com/showmp3.asp?mp3id=47406click on lyric button for lyricsthe final lyrics are the written ones (the draft has old words, but the music is our final track, not mixed/mastered, but final)just read while you listen and you'll get the ideaJust record the lead vox line (maybe Joe Cocker-ish style or ...)we already have a female vocalist to do the backing voxPick the one(s) that work for you. The songs are completely written. All you have to do is record the vox, send me the raw wav files with your vox and I'll do the rest. I'll get it mixed and mastered and pitch it to film, tv, and other places for us.Thanks for considering it. PM me if interested. Or email me: DeanSongs AT Longhorns DOT comDean

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Wanna do the VOCALS for these songs? (Male)

Post by tedsingingfox » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:29 am

LORD, I truly NEED to be able to record at home. HELP ME, Santa!!!Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

deantaylor
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by deantaylor » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:52 pm

Ted,Recording at home helps, but you can record in studio, too. Doesn't matter to me.If you have a decent computer, I think that for under $100 you can rig up to record at home .. good enough for drafts .. to learn the song .. and work out the kinks. Then book an hour in the studio to do the final take.Dean

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Quote:Ted,Recording at home helps, but you can record in studio, too. Doesn't matter to me.If you have a decent computer, I think that for under $100 you can rig up to record at home .. good enough for drafts .. to learn the song .. and work out the kinks. Then book an hour in the studio to do the final take.DeanHey, Dean.I have an 8-yr old, refurbished laptop. Hence, my "HELP ME, Santa" comment. Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982