2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

User avatar
sedge
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:40 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wallica & Gromit land, UK
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by sedge » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:48 pm

(head in hands) : ) ok dude.

It could read either way to me ... what do I know huh, sorry couldn't help

User avatar
Kelil
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 am
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by Kelil » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:49 pm

sedge wrote:(head in hands) : ) ok dude.

It could read either way to me ... what do I know huh, sorry couldn't help
If it could be either way to you Sedge then ok I see what you mean. But it needs to be clarified in the listing thats all I'm saying. lol

shoodBworkin
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 684
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 am
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by shoodBworkin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Mazz, it's equally amusing to watch the pumpers circle like vultures. If dude is a member he's entitled to a voice in a forum that posits "Hated it let us know".

User avatar
mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro
Posts: 8411
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 am
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by mazz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Dude, it's insulting to the successful people who actually have learned how to read listings and be successful to see someone who is so hard headed that they refuse to listen to folks who have a different opinion. Your insistence on nitpicking this is digging you into a hole in the relationship department around here. If you've been paying attention, this forum has fostered a lot of successful collaborations, business relationships and friendships. And most of those "ass lickers" (your term, not mine, wow that term will win you a lot of friends right there) are starting to make significant progress in the business, and a lot of that is attributable to their ability to get along with others and willingness to learn.

So why the big fuss over this? Of course you can share your feelings, but if you come into the middle of a party and start throwing shit because you're "sharing your anger", you better be expecting some "push back". You can't just step back and say "what" and plead "it's a free country" or whatever. I can't believe you're surprised that people are coming back at you, go back and read what you wrote after you've taken a step or two back.

Sheesh.......
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

User avatar
Kelil
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 am
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by Kelil » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:55 pm

shoodBworkin wrote:Mazz, it's equally amusing to watch the pumpers circle like vultures. If dude is a member he's entitled to a voice in a forum that posits "Hated it let us know".
Thank you. But Mazz is half right in the sense that things got heated from Chucks post onwards and I wasnt very nice in return. For that I am truly sorry.

User avatar
Kelil
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 am
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by Kelil » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm

mazz wrote:Dude, it's insulting to the successful people who actually have learned how to read listings and be successful to see someone who is so hard headed that they refuse to listen to folks who have a different opinion. Your insistence on nitpicking this is digging you into a hole in the relationship department around here. If you've been paying attention, this forum has fostered a lot of successful collaborations, business relationships and friendships. And most of those "ass lickers" (your term, not mine, wow that term will win you a lot of friends right there) are starting to make significant progress in the business, and a lot of that is attributable to their ability to get along with others and willingness to learn.

So why the big fuss over this? Of course you can share your feelings, but if you come into the middle of a party and start throwing shit because you're "sharing your anger", you better be expecting some "push back". You can't just step back and say "what" and plead "it's a free country" or whatever. I can't believe you're surprised that people are coming back at you, go back and read what you wrote after you've taken a step or two back.

Sheesh.......
Thank you Mazz. But some of the successful posters here were being pushy towards me so I pushed back. I shouldnt have and I am sorry for the ass licker term. :oops:

I began by trying to be as constructive and objective as possible in a nice way. Then things got heated from chuck onwards.

User avatar
mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro
Posts: 8411
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 am
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by mazz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm

shoodBworkin wrote:Mazz, it's equally amusing to watch the pumpers circle like vultures. If dude is a member he's entitled to a voice in a forum that posits "Hated it let us know".
Yeah but there's a way to do it in a professional respectful manner. Of course that's just my opinion and as a member I can share that too, right?
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

User avatar
Kelil
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 am
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by Kelil » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:00 pm

mazz wrote:
shoodBworkin wrote:Mazz, it's equally amusing to watch the pumpers circle like vultures. If dude is a member he's entitled to a voice in a forum that posits "Hated it let us know".
Yeah but there's a way to do it in a professional respectful manner. Of course that's just my opinion and as a member I can share that too, right?
Yeah but calling me an asshole and then requesting Michael shut down my membership is a bit strong dont you think? and kind of defeats the purpose of telling me to be professional about it :?: Just a humble thought from meself.

User avatar
mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro
Posts: 8411
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 am
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by mazz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Kelil wrote:
mazz wrote:Dude, it's insulting to the successful people who actually have learned how to read listings and be successful to see someone who is so hard headed that they refuse to listen to folks who have a different opinion. Your insistence on nitpicking this is digging you into a hole in the relationship department around here. If you've been paying attention, this forum has fostered a lot of successful collaborations, business relationships and friendships. And most of those "ass lickers" (your term, not mine, wow that term will win you a lot of friends right there) are starting to make significant progress in the business, and a lot of that is attributable to their ability to get along with others and willingness to learn.

So why the big fuss over this? Of course you can share your feelings, but if you come into the middle of a party and start throwing shit because you're "sharing your anger", you better be expecting some "push back". You can't just step back and say "what" and plead "it's a free country" or whatever. I can't believe you're surprised that people are coming back at you, go back and read what you wrote after you've taken a step or two back.

Sheesh.......
Thank you Mazz. But some of the successful posters here were being pushy towards me so I pushed back. I shouldnt have and I am sorry for the ass licker term. :oops:

I began by trying to be as constructive and objective as possible in a nice way. Then things got heated from chuck onwards.
I appreciate the reply and I got a little hot too, but your tone was inflammatory from the start (including the title) and it was just going on and on and on and it seemed like you weren't willing to listen. Many folks tried to give you a different perspective but you weren't having any of it. It's a relationship business, don't act like the US congress!! ;)

Cheers!

Mazz
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

User avatar
mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro
Posts: 8411
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 am
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: 2/2 return from screener 226 ( possible refund? )

Post by mazz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Kelil wrote:
mazz wrote:
shoodBworkin wrote:Mazz, it's equally amusing to watch the pumpers circle like vultures. If dude is a member he's entitled to a voice in a forum that posits "Hated it let us know".
Yeah but there's a way to do it in a professional respectful manner. Of course that's just my opinion and as a member I can share that too, right?
Yeah but calling me an asshole and then requesting Michael shut down my membership is a bit strong dont you think? and kind of defeats the purpose of telling me to be professional about it :?: Just a humble thought from meself.
Point taken.
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests